B.TCM, B.Comm, Dip. Kinesiology, Dip. Life Coaching
Helen Efstathiou was born to help people. She discovered her calling whilst nursing her first born with croup, her husband when he had cancer and her mum after a stroke. During these times she started exploring the benefits of less traditional medicine. She found there were plenty, and has spent over 10 years studying and practising these treatments. She believes the body and mind are forever connected and must be treated as such.
Helen qualifications include:
- Member Australian Institute of Kinesiologists (AIK)
- Member International Institute of Complementary Therapists (IICT)
- Member of Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)
- Member Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA)
- Bachelor Degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- American Board of Hypnotherapy
- AMT the Energists (AMT)
- American Board of Neurolinguistic programming (ABNLP)
- Timeline Therapy Association (TLTA)
- Tutor at Sydney Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine (SITCM)
- Qualified Resonance Crystal Healing® Practitioner
INSPIRATION | DIRECTION | LIBERATION
Helen has combined her skills to develop a 12 week program to help busy and overwhelmed mums gain balance in their lives. The Renew You program includes Fortnightly videos and worksheets that are designed for you to do in your own time. Weekly one on one calls with Helen, group support and much more.
Memorising a Magic
Learn the art of the absolute morning. There are three common mistakes that busy mums make that affect their whole day.
- Chaos to calm
- Hectic to happier
- Disorganised to super organised