What are essential oils?
Essential Oils are the most powerful part of the plant. They are distilled from shrubs, flowers, trees, roots, bushes, fruit, rinds, resins and herbs. Oils consist of over 100 different natural compounds. Essential oils are more than nice scents; these powerful plant extracts are your path to the natural radiance that we are committed to helping you discover.
Primarily extracted through careful steam distillation, but also through coldpressing, the purest essential oils are far more powerful and effective than dry herbs, delivering quick and effective results. Every time that you hold a bottle of Young Living essential oil, you are holding the pure essence of botanicals. Essential oils empower you to meet your wellness goals the natural way. Contact Helen via email so she can guide you.
Why Young Living?
From the time Young Living choose their seeds to when the products are delivered to your home, they hand-pick the very best to ensure purity and safety. Young Living takes this rigorous approach so they can promise you the most authentic essential oil experience, every time.
Young Living does not purchase their oils from 3rd party distilleries, and their Seed to Seal production ensures that their oils are authentic and the purest oils you can find anywhere in the world. This is why thousands of people choose Young Living Essential Oils. Please visit the website for more information, youngliving.com.
Can essential oils be used during pregnancy or while nursing?
As with any medical condition it is strongly recommended that, prior to use of essential oils, you seek the advice and recommendation of a competent, trained health care advisor who is experienced in EO usage. It is generally recommended to avoid overuse and excessive use of Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea), Sage (Salvia officinalis), Tansy (Tanacetum vulgare), Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis), Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare), and Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens)as well as the blends and supplements that contain these oils.
Make sure the numbers are in both the ‘sponsor ID’ and ‘enroller id’ fields.Please also ensure that your correct country is selected.
Young Living wholesale membership
- Joining the team as a wholesale member is what we recommend because it is the best value for money.
- There is no renewal fee for a wholesale membership; simply purchase $50 of product (PV) per year and your account will stay active (trust us – this is easy peasy once you fall in love with your oils!).
- No order minimum. You can place orders whenever you like and as often as you like – at 24% off retail prices.
- Wholesale Members are also called ‘Distributors’. You are not signing up to sell oils with a wholesale membership – and there is zero pressure to do so, ever! If you do want to pursue the business side of oils we offer our Drops to Success Mentorship Program to all who are interested in pursuing the business and we can get you signed up if that’s something you want to do.
- You will get your own member number to share with friends and family. If they order using your member number, business builder or not, you’ll receivecompensation. This is amazing because you will inevitably share oils with thoseyou love.
- You have the option of joining Young Living’s exclusive rewards program – Essential Rewards. ER allows you to claim points for free products, earn free product every month and receive exclusive gifts from Young Living every 3, 6, 9 and 12 months.
- We recommend purchasing the Premium Starter Kit
Young Living retail membership
- There is no starter kit required.
- There is no membership fees.
- No yearly requirements.
- You can order products whenever you like but will pay the full retail price, plus tax & shipping (24% more than a wholesale member).